- Farah Naqvi
I am certified Salesforce developer and Application Architect with 7 years of core working experience in Salesforce development and solution design.
My Salesforce Training Portfolio:
1. Platform Developer I
2. Salesforce Certified Administrator
3. Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
4. Salesforce Certified Experience Cloud Consultant
5. Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
6. Salesforce Sharing and Visibility Architect
7. Salesforce Certified Application Architect
8. Salesforce Certified Data Architect
Apart from certifications I have worked on various Salesforce products in both Salesforce Classic and Lightning environment, as listed below:
1. Salesforce Sales Cloud
2. Salesforce Lightning Communities
3. Salesforce Financial Service Cloud
4. Salesforce Pardot
5. Salesforce Service Cloud
Salesforce Developer Skills:
1. Apex (triggers, batch apex, queueable apex, scheduled apex)
2. Visualforce Pages
3. Lightning Aura Component
4. Lightning Web Component
5. Data loader expert
6. Integration expert(Rest API, Composite API, Pub/Sub API, Calling External Services via a flow etc).
7. Excellent dashboards
1. Excellent written, verbal English communication skills and presentation skills.
2. Good phone personality
3. Great at doing level of estimates for Salesforce projects.
- Joseph A. Hare
Coastalforce Consulting, LLC
- Christopher Cocchiaro
- Program Manager
Team Player, who loves fast-paced dynamic environments. Business Analyst and Project Owner who has led Requirements gathering sessions, Steering Committees and presentations to Executives. I am particularly excited or analytics and reporting, CPQ, and Salesforce Maps!
- David Telford
5x Certified Solution Consultant applying creative problem-solving to digital and non-digital challenges. 15+ years in SFDC and 25+ years in packaged software implementations (ERP, CRM, etc). My philosophy is to help companies engage technology to improve the work for the worker, through technical enablement, automation, and education. Making people more efficient raises them to their highest level of contribution, improves their work quality and job satisfaction, and helps drive a better work-life balance. It’s not about how to get more things done. It’s about how to get the right things done. The key is doing what is essential and rejecting anything that does not drive the desired outcomes.
- Evandro Silva
- Marketing Cloud Technical Lead
• Experienced and multilingual CRM, customer analytics, and email marketing professional with a proven track record in customer acquisition and retention, loyalty programs, e-commerce, and data-driven marketing.
• Proficient in customer segmentation derived from extensive behavior analysis and rigorous testing to create customized journey messages using multiple channels (email, social media, and applications) to increase customer engagement, drive customer satisfaction, and brand loyalty.
• Successfully designed and implemented world-class email marketing programs for renowned retailers with a significant e-commerce presence.
• Worked on a broad range of large-scale projects in the UK, North and South America, within global reach Fortune 500 companies in the airlines, retail, banking, software, and telecommunications industries.
• Recognized for building and leading high-performance cross-functional teams working in different countries, consistently transforming challenges into business opportunities.
• Proven ability to enhance business processes, meet business objectives and exceed client satisfaction.
- Anjum Daudi
- Dave Victor Viola Manhas
- Functional Consultant
As a Salesforce professional with 2 years of experience as a functional consultant, I have developed a deep understanding of the platform and how it can be used to solve complex business problems. I hold five Salesforce certifications, including Admin, App Builder, Business Analyst, Service, and Field Service. My background as a bank teller using Salesforce has also given me valuable insights into the end-user experience, which has helped me design solutions that meet the end users needs.
One of my strongest skills is communication. I have a talent for explaining technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders, ensuring that everyone is on the same page and that the project is progressing smoothly. I am also a skilled presenter, able to create engaging presentations that clearly convey important information.
Another key skill I possess is persistence. I am committed to seeing projects through to completion, even when faced with unexpected obstacles. I am able to stay focused on the end goal and find creative solutions to problems that arise.
Finally, I am an effective collaborator. I believe that working together as a team is essential for success, and I always strive to build strong relationships with my colleagues and stakeholders. I am able to leverage the unique strengths of each team member to achieve our collective goals. Overall, my combination of technical expertise, end-user experience, and strong communication, persistence, and collaboration skills make me a valuable asset to any Salesforce project.
Groundswell Cloud Solutions