- David Telford
5x Certified Solution Consultant applying creative problem-solving to digital and non-digital challenges. 15+ years in SFDC and 25+ years in packaged software implementations (ERP, CRM, etc). My philosophy is to help companies engage technology to improve the work for the worker, through technical enablement, automation, and education. Making people more efficient raises them to their highest level of contribution, improves their work quality and job satisfaction, and helps drive a better work-life balance. It’s not about how to get more things done. It’s about how to get the right things done. The key is doing what is essential and rejecting anything that does not drive the desired outcomes.
- Oladipo Ojo
- Salesforce Lead Consultant/Administrator
I am a 3X Salesforce Certified Solutions Consultant/Administrator with over eight years of experience in implementing and customizing Salesforce CRM solutions for businesses of all sizes. My expertise lies in project management, requirement gathering, and solution design with successful Salesforce deployments. I have been involved in many projects that mostly implement salesforce sales and service cloud for clients which have resulted in an increase in customer engagement by 35% and a significant improvement in sales productivity by 20%.
I am certified in multiple salesforce clouds which are service, sales and also the mandatory salesforce admin. I am also a certified scrum master. I hold a Master’s degree in Information Technology (MIT), a bachelor’s degree in Mathematics and a Certificate in Network and Systems Administrator.
Outside of my professional life, I enjoy a variety of hobbies and activities that help me relax and recharge. One of my favourite pastimes is hiking, which allows me to connect with nature and get some exercise at the same time.
In my downtime, I enjoy playing board games and video games with friends or my kids, which is a fun way to socialize and unwind. My hobbies allow me to pursue my passions and interests outside of work, and they bring balance to my life. I help businesses across different industries achieve their desired outcomes through successful Salesforce implementations.
I look forward to the opportunity to contribute my skills and expertise to your team as a Salesforce Solution Consultant/Administrator, and I am confident that my knowledge and experience will enable me to make a significant impact on your business.
Manifest & Company Inc. (Salesforce Consulting Partner)
- Evandro Silva
- Marketing Cloud Technical Lead
• Experienced and multilingual CRM, customer analytics, and email marketing professional with a proven track record in customer acquisition and retention, loyalty programs, e-commerce, and data-driven marketing.
• Proficient in customer segmentation derived from extensive behavior analysis and rigorous testing to create customized journey messages using multiple channels (email, social media, and applications) to increase customer engagement, drive customer satisfaction, and brand loyalty.
• Successfully designed and implemented world-class email marketing programs for renowned retailers with a significant e-commerce presence.
• Worked on a broad range of large-scale projects in the UK, North and South America, within global reach Fortune 500 companies in the airlines, retail, banking, software, and telecommunications industries.
• Recognized for building and leading high-performance cross-functional teams working in different countries, consistently transforming challenges into business opportunities.
• Proven ability to enhance business processes, meet business objectives and exceed client satisfaction.