- Farah Naqvi
I am certified Salesforce developer and Application Architect with 7 years of core working experience in Salesforce development and solution design.
My Salesforce Training Portfolio:
1. Platform Developer I
2. Salesforce Certified Administrator
3. Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
4. Salesforce Certified Experience Cloud Consultant
5. Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
6. Salesforce Sharing and Visibility Architect
7. Salesforce Certified Application Architect
8. Salesforce Certified Data Architect
Apart from certifications I have worked on various Salesforce products in both Salesforce Classic and Lightning environment, as listed below:
1. Salesforce Sales Cloud
2. Salesforce Lightning Communities
3. Salesforce Financial Service Cloud
4. Salesforce Pardot
5. Salesforce Service Cloud
Salesforce Developer Skills:
1. Apex (triggers, batch apex, queueable apex, scheduled apex)
2. Visualforce Pages
3. Lightning Aura Component
4. Lightning Web Component
5. Data loader expert
6. Integration expert(Rest API, Composite API, Pub/Sub API, Calling External Services via a flow etc).
7. Excellent dashboards
1. Excellent written, verbal English communication skills and presentation skills.
2. Good phone personality
3. Great at doing level of estimates for Salesforce projects.
- Joseph A. Hare
Coastalforce Consulting, LLC
- Melanie J Farves
- Salesforce Administrator
Air Force Veteran, now Army spouse. I am a certified Administrator working on my second certification (Platform App Builder). I have over 2 years experience as a Salesforce end user, and 7 months experience in a position that granted Administrative rights. While in that position as a Revenue Data Analyst, I took an interest in Salesforce and wanted to learn more to do my job to the fullest and deliver the best work that I could. I sought to become fluent in Salesforce and to become certified to start. After being denied growth for 6 months, I left to invest in myself, and became certified in 2 months. Now I journey down this path to gather certifications and build on as much experience as possible to land my dream job!
- Oladipo Ojo
- Salesforce Lead Consultant/Administrator
I am a 3X Salesforce Certified Solutions Consultant/Administrator with over eight years of experience in implementing and customizing Salesforce CRM solutions for businesses of all sizes. My expertise lies in project management, requirement gathering, and solution design with successful Salesforce deployments. I have been involved in many projects that mostly implement salesforce sales and service cloud for clients which have resulted in an increase in customer engagement by 35% and a significant improvement in sales productivity by 20%.
I am certified in multiple salesforce clouds which are service, sales and also the mandatory salesforce admin. I am also a certified scrum master. I hold a Master’s degree in Information Technology (MIT), a bachelor’s degree in Mathematics and a Certificate in Network and Systems Administrator.
Outside of my professional life, I enjoy a variety of hobbies and activities that help me relax and recharge. One of my favourite pastimes is hiking, which allows me to connect with nature and get some exercise at the same time.
In my downtime, I enjoy playing board games and video games with friends or my kids, which is a fun way to socialize and unwind. My hobbies allow me to pursue my passions and interests outside of work, and they bring balance to my life. I help businesses across different industries achieve their desired outcomes through successful Salesforce implementations.
I look forward to the opportunity to contribute my skills and expertise to your team as a Salesforce Solution Consultant/Administrator, and I am confident that my knowledge and experience will enable me to make a significant impact on your business.
Manifest & Company Inc. (Salesforce Consulting Partner)
- Evandro Silva
- Marketing Cloud Technical Lead
• Experienced and multilingual CRM, customer analytics, and email marketing professional with a proven track record in customer acquisition and retention, loyalty programs, e-commerce, and data-driven marketing.
• Proficient in customer segmentation derived from extensive behavior analysis and rigorous testing to create customized journey messages using multiple channels (email, social media, and applications) to increase customer engagement, drive customer satisfaction, and brand loyalty.
• Successfully designed and implemented world-class email marketing programs for renowned retailers with a significant e-commerce presence.
• Worked on a broad range of large-scale projects in the UK, North and South America, within global reach Fortune 500 companies in the airlines, retail, banking, software, and telecommunications industries.
• Recognized for building and leading high-performance cross-functional teams working in different countries, consistently transforming challenges into business opportunities.
• Proven ability to enhance business processes, meet business objectives and exceed client satisfaction.