Shubhangi Chinchansure ( I am an Developer )
and is now Available for hire
- Total 6+ years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM and Force.com platform with proficiency as a Developer and Administrator.
- Created Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters which improves performance.
- Knowledge of configuration and maintenance of security settings such as role hierarchies, profiles and permissions, setting login hour and IP ranges in compliance with organizational needs.
- Proficient in dealing with the functionalities related to the Service cloud, Sales Cloud, Community Cloud, Call center, Chatter & AppExchange applications.
- In-depth knowledge in Developing Apex code within Governor Limits.
- Experience in Data Loading using Import Data Wizard and Apex Data Loader.
- Experience in Salesforce.com Development using Force.com, Visualforce and Apex.
- Capable in developing client specific solutions using Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Controllers and Controller Extension, Components and Test Methods.
- Experience in creating Lightning Components using aura framework, creating Visualforce Pages.
- Prepared unit test cases using apex test classes and to fulfill the 75% of test cases for the development in Salesforce.
- Have explored Lightning Experience to check the impact of enabling Salesforce Lightning Experience in existing implemented Salesforce system.
- Proficient in creating custom objects, Role based page layouts, Workflow Rules and Approvals, Validation Rules, Custom Reports and data extraction to various formats.
- Worked on Salesforce Customization, Security Controls, creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Record Types, Page Layouts and Email Templates etc.
- Performed validation rules, work flows, e-mail services and approval process using customization and Apex.
- Experience in setting update data visibilities by configuring OWD, Criteria/Owner based Sharing rules and writing Apex managed sharing rules.
- Experience in building Salesforce1 applications for mobile devices using Salesforce Lightning Design System.
- Experience Working with CPQ to oversee design, estimating, citing, rebates, motivating force and recommendations on any gadgets.
- Experience using JIRA for issue tracking.
- Provided customers with best practice solutions as related to Salesforce CRM.
- Good exposure to RDBMS, SQL and PL/SQL, writing SQL scripts for efficient report generation.
- Great involvement in creating Lightning Apps, Lighting web Components (LWC) , Controllers and Events.
- Strong experience in deploying Salesforce components across various sandbox and production instance using Change sets, Force.com Migration tool (Ant based scripts) and Workbench.
- Written SOQL and SOSL queries in Apex.
- Worked extensively on Cross browser compatibility checks for all developments and involved in fixing software defects, track bugs, close open defects and validate functionality.
- Installed Salesforce AppExchange Apps, configured and maintained user security permissions in compliance with organizational needs
- Experience with developing a complete Case Management System using Lightning Components, Controllers, Helper Methods, and Style Sheets
- Experience in Integrating Salesforce with External services using both SOAP, REST Web Services.
This profile is now Available for hire
Project Type interested
# of Certifications: 5
Name of any one: Salesforce Platform Developer I
- Job Commitment
- Full time (40 hrs)