- Farah Naqvi
I am certified Salesforce developer and Application Architect with 7 years of core working experience in Salesforce development and solution design.
My Salesforce Training Portfolio:
1. Platform Developer I
2. Salesforce Certified Administrator
3. Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
4. Salesforce Certified Experience Cloud Consultant
5. Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
6. Salesforce Sharing and Visibility Architect
7. Salesforce Certified Application Architect
8. Salesforce Certified Data Architect
Apart from certifications I have worked on various Salesforce products in both Salesforce Classic and Lightning environment, as listed below:
1. Salesforce Sales Cloud
2. Salesforce Lightning Communities
3. Salesforce Financial Service Cloud
4. Salesforce Pardot
5. Salesforce Service Cloud
Salesforce Developer Skills:
1. Apex (triggers, batch apex, queueable apex, scheduled apex)
2. Visualforce Pages
3. Lightning Aura Component
4. Lightning Web Component
5. Data loader expert
6. Integration expert(Rest API, Composite API, Pub/Sub API, Calling External Services via a flow etc).
7. Excellent dashboards
1. Excellent written, verbal English communication skills and presentation skills.
2. Good phone personality
3. Great at doing level of estimates for Salesforce projects.
- Joseph A. Hare
Coastalforce Consulting, LLC
- David Telford
5x Certified Solution Consultant applying creative problem-solving to digital and non-digital challenges. 15+ years in SFDC and 25+ years in packaged software implementations (ERP, CRM, etc). My philosophy is to help companies engage technology to improve the work for the worker, through technical enablement, automation, and education. Making people more efficient raises them to their highest level of contribution, improves their work quality and job satisfaction, and helps drive a better work-life balance. It’s not about how to get more things done. It’s about how to get the right things done. The key is doing what is essential and rejecting anything that does not drive the desired outcomes.
- Swati Sinha
As a 2x Certified professional holding Salesforce Administrator and Platform Developer I certifications, along with numerous trailhead badges, I possess the technical acumen required to thrive in the Salesforce ecosystem. Although I haven’t yet had the opportunity to work directly in the Salesforce domain, I have actively pursued online courses and engaged in hands-on projects to gain practical experience. I have 3.5 years of experience as a Security Consultant Engineer at Cisco Systems where I have honed my skills in troubleshooting and problem-solving complex issues along with gaining valuable experience as a Technical Support Engineer. Enthusiastic about contributing my problem-solving expertise and technical support skills, I am seeking opportunities in roles such as Salesforce Admin, Developer, or Customer Support. I am a fast learner with a genuine passion for Salesforce, and I am confident in my ability to seamlessly transition into this exciting field.
- Ravi Chandra
- Shubhangi Chinchansure
- Salesforce Developer
- Total 6+ years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM and Force.com platform with proficiency as a Developer and Administrator.
- Created Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters which improves performance.
- Knowledge of configuration and maintenance of security settings such as role hierarchies, profiles and permissions, setting login hour and IP ranges in compliance with organizational needs.
- Proficient in dealing with the functionalities related to the Service cloud, Sales Cloud, Community Cloud, Call center, Chatter & AppExchange applications.
- In-depth knowledge in Developing Apex code within Governor Limits.
- Experience in Data Loading using Import Data Wizard and Apex Data Loader.
- Experience in Salesforce.com Development using Force.com, Visualforce and Apex.
- Capable in developing client specific solutions using Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Controllers and Controller Extension, Components and Test Methods.
- Experience in creating Lightning Components using aura framework, creating Visualforce Pages.
- Prepared unit test cases using apex test classes and to fulfill the 75% of test cases for the development in Salesforce.
- Have explored Lightning Experience to check the impact of enabling Salesforce Lightning Experience in existing implemented Salesforce system.
- Proficient in creating custom objects, Role based page layouts, Workflow Rules and Approvals, Validation Rules, Custom Reports and data extraction to various formats.
- Worked on Salesforce Customization, Security Controls, creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Record Types, Page Layouts and Email Templates etc.
- Performed validation rules, work flows, e-mail services and approval process using customization and Apex.
- Experience in setting update data visibilities by configuring OWD, Criteria/Owner based Sharing rules and writing Apex managed sharing rules.
- Experience in building Salesforce1 applications for mobile devices using Salesforce Lightning Design System.
- Experience Working with CPQ to oversee design, estimating, citing, rebates, motivating force and recommendations on any gadgets.
- Experience using JIRA for issue tracking.
- Provided customers with best practice solutions as related to Salesforce CRM.
- Good exposure to RDBMS, SQL and PL/SQL, writing SQL scripts for efficient report generation.
- Great involvement in creating Lightning Apps, Lighting web Components (LWC) , Controllers and Events.
- Strong experience in deploying Salesforce components across various sandbox and production instance using Change sets, Force.com Migration tool (Ant based scripts) and Workbench.
- Written SOQL and SOSL queries in Apex.
- Worked extensively on Cross browser compatibility checks for all developments and involved in fixing software defects, track bugs, close open defects and validate functionality.
- Installed Salesforce AppExchange Apps, configured and maintained user security permissions in compliance with organizational needs
- Experience with developing a complete Case Management System using Lightning Components, Controllers, Helper Methods, and Style Sheets
- Experience in Integrating Salesforce with External services using both SOAP, REST Web Services.
- Oladipo Ojo
- Salesforce Lead Consultant/Administrator
I am a 3X Salesforce Certified Solutions Consultant/Administrator with over eight years of experience in implementing and customizing Salesforce CRM solutions for businesses of all sizes. My expertise lies in project management, requirement gathering, and solution design with successful Salesforce deployments. I have been involved in many projects that mostly implement salesforce sales and service cloud for clients which have resulted in an increase in customer engagement by 35% and a significant improvement in sales productivity by 20%.
I am certified in multiple salesforce clouds which are service, sales and also the mandatory salesforce admin. I am also a certified scrum master. I hold a Master’s degree in Information Technology (MIT), a bachelor’s degree in Mathematics and a Certificate in Network and Systems Administrator.
Outside of my professional life, I enjoy a variety of hobbies and activities that help me relax and recharge. One of my favourite pastimes is hiking, which allows me to connect with nature and get some exercise at the same time.
In my downtime, I enjoy playing board games and video games with friends or my kids, which is a fun way to socialize and unwind. My hobbies allow me to pursue my passions and interests outside of work, and they bring balance to my life. I help businesses across different industries achieve their desired outcomes through successful Salesforce implementations.
I look forward to the opportunity to contribute my skills and expertise to your team as a Salesforce Solution Consultant/Administrator, and I am confident that my knowledge and experience will enable me to make a significant impact on your business.
Manifest & Company Inc. (Salesforce Consulting Partner)
- Sandeep Kaur
I am a Salesforce Enthusiast with 7+ years of experience in implementing and optimizing Salesforce CRM solutions for businesses of all sizes across various industries. I am excited to connect with like-minded professionals in the Salesforce community and explore new opportunities to apply my expertise and drive impact for organizations looking to transform their business processes and enhance their customer experiences.
- Eileen Gentile
Specialties: Force, CaseTrakker, Health Cloud, CCMS, Eloqua, Salesforce.com, Oracle, Peoplesoft, Emarketing, Motivated self-starter; proven strong performer; ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel; team player; effective problem solving skills; ISO and SAP Certified; advanced computer skills including MS Office, VBA, IRI data.
Automation, Portals, Flows and Reporting/Dashboards
Eileen Gentile LLC
- Temitope Adepoju
- Salesforce Consultant
Certified Salesforce Administrator, IT, and customer service professional with 3+ years’ experience collaborating with teams for Salesforce configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement that serves 45,000 end user’s experience, including working closely with other teams to identify, develop, and deploy new business processes and stays up to date on the platform’s newest updates and features to drive growth; contributed to a 21.5% increase in profit margin.
- Monica Melo
- Director Sales Operations/Salesforce Administrator
I am a results-driven Certified Salesforce Administrator and Sales Operations Lead with excellent relationship building skills and proven success collaborating with cross-functional and virtual teams. Self-motivated and proactive leader with over 16 years’ experience maintaining data integrity, identifying process gaps, breaking down silos, and successfully implementing strategic visions for improvement.