- Godlove Shu
- Salesforce Analyst
Salesforce professional with 3 certifications, an MBA graduate, and 3+ years of experience. Adept at providing innovative solutions to complex business challenges through Salesforce optimization. Proficient in Salesforce configuration, user management, data analysis, and declarative solutions in agile environments.
• Extensive project engagement in diverse industries including Retail, Nonprofit, and Financial Services
• Specialized in Nonprofit, Sales, and Experience Cloud solutions, with a focus on configuring and optimizing systems to support all aspects of customer engagement.
• Dedicated team player with a talent for inspiring and guiding teams towards a common goal, while fostering innovation and driving process improvements.
Plan International Canada
- Oji Iyke
- Salesforce BA
This profile is now
Busy, on Project
- Abiola Daramola
- Member of Technopath
Salesforce Certified Consultant with a strong commitment to assisting nonprofits and organizations in reaching their goals through efficient data management, streamlined business processes, and fostering future growth. Engaged in various Salesforce communities and groups, dedicated to continuous improvement within the Salesforce ecosystem.
In addition to my technical proficiency, my background as a leadership and management professional equips me with the skills to cultivate robust relationships that promote collaboration for the greater good, contributing to the development of resilient communities through effective teamwork and shared objectives.
- Fahad Raza
- Salesforce Business Analyst
More than 9 years of experience in the Software industry with 6 plus years of experience as a Salesforce Consultant with a strong understanding of Business Analysis, System Analysis, Data Analysis, Requirement Analysis, and Business Process Modelling.
Experienced in all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including interpreting business needs, developing business requirements, creating plans, writing functional specifications, use cases, product backlog documents, user story documents, creating test cases, and developing system analysis reports.
Proven analytical abilities working in Agile-SCRUM, and Waterfall development environments.
Excellent technical writing and communication skills are needed to create Business Requirements Documents (BRD), Functional Specifications Documents (FSD), User Stories, and Use Cases Specifications.
Strong understanding of Agile with certifications, and Waterfall development methodologies.
Excellent team player working in conjunction with testers (QA), developers, and other team members in validating and testing complex project scenarios and in the maintenance of quality standards of projects.
Experience in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, and Marketing Cloud implementation
Experience working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and business operation teams to facilitate continuous improvement efforts collaboratively with peers and leadership.
Experience with data analysis and reporting to identify trends, extract relevant insights, and make strategic recommendations.
Proficient at creating test plans, test scenarios, test cases, and test scripts and executing functional testing, system testing, integration testing, performance testing, smoke testing, regression testing, and user acceptance testing.
Ability to understand business strategy and translate it into specific details.
Attention to detail with the ability to understand how a process fits into the overall business model.
Strong understanding and implementation of OWD, sharing rules, and security features in an existing application.
Passionate about building new solutions in the continuously evolving Digital Transformation area, such as the Salesforce Sales process, and services process.
Experience with Pardot, MuleSoft, DocuSign, QuickBooks, Conga, Calendly, and Tableau, dashboard design and development
Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
Certified change leader with hands-on experience in identifying and implementing when and why the change is required either in the client’s business processes or in the project.
Digital Technology Company
- Muhammad Fahad Patel
- Daniel Buckle
- Managing Director
I Help Businesses Be Successful With Salesforce, Pardot or HubSpot via Consulting and Audits | 12X Certified
Sales & Marketing Automation LLC
- Farah Naqvi
I am certified Salesforce developer and Application Architect with 7 years of core working experience in Salesforce development and solution design.
My Salesforce Training Portfolio:
1. Platform Developer I
2. Salesforce Certified Administrator
3. Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
4. Salesforce Certified Experience Cloud Consultant
5. Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
6. Salesforce Sharing and Visibility Architect
7. Salesforce Certified Application Architect
8. Salesforce Certified Data Architect
Apart from certifications I have worked on various Salesforce products in both Salesforce Classic and Lightning environment, as listed below:
1. Salesforce Sales Cloud
2. Salesforce Lightning Communities
3. Salesforce Financial Service Cloud
4. Salesforce Pardot
5. Salesforce Service Cloud
Salesforce Developer Skills:
1. Apex (triggers, batch apex, queueable apex, scheduled apex)
2. Visualforce Pages
3. Lightning Aura Component
4. Lightning Web Component
5. Data loader expert
6. Integration expert(Rest API, Composite API, Pub/Sub API, Calling External Services via a flow etc).
7. Excellent dashboards
1. Excellent written, verbal English communication skills and presentation skills.
2. Good phone personality
3. Great at doing level of estimates for Salesforce projects.
- Joseph A. Hare
Coastalforce Consulting, LLC
- Christopher Cocchiaro
- Program Manager
Team Player, who loves fast-paced dynamic environments. Business Analyst and Project Owner who has led Requirements gathering sessions, Steering Committees and presentations to Executives. I am particularly excited or analytics and reporting, CPQ, and Salesforce Maps!
- Melanie J Farves
- Salesforce Administrator
Air Force Veteran, now Army spouse. I am a certified Administrator working on my second certification (Platform App Builder). I have over 2 years experience as a Salesforce end user, and 7 months experience in a position that granted Administrative rights. While in that position as a Revenue Data Analyst, I took an interest in Salesforce and wanted to learn more to do my job to the fullest and deliver the best work that I could. I sought to become fluent in Salesforce and to become certified to start. After being denied growth for 6 months, I left to invest in myself, and became certified in 2 months. Now I journey down this path to gather certifications and build on as much experience as possible to land my dream job!
- David Telford
5x Certified Solution Consultant applying creative problem-solving to digital and non-digital challenges. 15+ years in SFDC and 25+ years in packaged software implementations (ERP, CRM, etc). My philosophy is to help companies engage technology to improve the work for the worker, through technical enablement, automation, and education. Making people more efficient raises them to their highest level of contribution, improves their work quality and job satisfaction, and helps drive a better work-life balance. It’s not about how to get more things done. It’s about how to get the right things done. The key is doing what is essential and rejecting anything that does not drive the desired outcomes.
- Swati Sinha
As a 2x Certified professional holding Salesforce Administrator and Platform Developer I certifications, along with numerous trailhead badges, I possess the technical acumen required to thrive in the Salesforce ecosystem. Although I haven’t yet had the opportunity to work directly in the Salesforce domain, I have actively pursued online courses and engaged in hands-on projects to gain practical experience. I have 3.5 years of experience as a Security Consultant Engineer at Cisco Systems where I have honed my skills in troubleshooting and problem-solving complex issues along with gaining valuable experience as a Technical Support Engineer. Enthusiastic about contributing my problem-solving expertise and technical support skills, I am seeking opportunities in roles such as Salesforce Admin, Developer, or Customer Support. I am a fast learner with a genuine passion for Salesforce, and I am confident in my ability to seamlessly transition into this exciting field.
- Ravi Chandra
- Ganesh Maripudi
This is Ganesh Maripudi .I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to express my interest in the Salesforce Developer position currently available at your organization. As a highly skilled and experienced Salesforce Developer . 10+ Years of IT experience that includes 6+ Years of Salesforce Developer (LWC , Apex Trigger,Visualforce, Steelbrick CPQ, Vlocity, Flows) and 4+ years of experience of Java Developer, I believe I possess the necessary qualifications and experience.
Following are my Certifications :
Salesforce Certified Administrator
Salesforce certified Platform Developer-1
Salesforce certified Platform Developer-2
Salesforce Certified Sales cloud.
Salesforce Certified Service cloud
Salesforce Certified Industries CPQ
Salesforce Certified Omnistudio developer
Contact @ (469) 294 1477
- Shubhangi Chinchansure
- Salesforce Developer
- Total 6+ years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM and Force.com platform with proficiency as a Developer and Administrator.
- Created Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters which improves performance.
- Knowledge of configuration and maintenance of security settings such as role hierarchies, profiles and permissions, setting login hour and IP ranges in compliance with organizational needs.
- Proficient in dealing with the functionalities related to the Service cloud, Sales Cloud, Community Cloud, Call center, Chatter & AppExchange applications.
- In-depth knowledge in Developing Apex code within Governor Limits.
- Experience in Data Loading using Import Data Wizard and Apex Data Loader.
- Experience in Salesforce.com Development using Force.com, Visualforce and Apex.
- Capable in developing client specific solutions using Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Controllers and Controller Extension, Components and Test Methods.
- Experience in creating Lightning Components using aura framework, creating Visualforce Pages.
- Prepared unit test cases using apex test classes and to fulfill the 75% of test cases for the development in Salesforce.
- Have explored Lightning Experience to check the impact of enabling Salesforce Lightning Experience in existing implemented Salesforce system.
- Proficient in creating custom objects, Role based page layouts, Workflow Rules and Approvals, Validation Rules, Custom Reports and data extraction to various formats.
- Worked on Salesforce Customization, Security Controls, creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Record Types, Page Layouts and Email Templates etc.
- Performed validation rules, work flows, e-mail services and approval process using customization and Apex.
- Experience in setting update data visibilities by configuring OWD, Criteria/Owner based Sharing rules and writing Apex managed sharing rules.
- Experience in building Salesforce1 applications for mobile devices using Salesforce Lightning Design System.
- Experience Working with CPQ to oversee design, estimating, citing, rebates, motivating force and recommendations on any gadgets.
- Experience using JIRA for issue tracking.
- Provided customers with best practice solutions as related to Salesforce CRM.
- Good exposure to RDBMS, SQL and PL/SQL, writing SQL scripts for efficient report generation.
- Great involvement in creating Lightning Apps, Lighting web Components (LWC) , Controllers and Events.
- Strong experience in deploying Salesforce components across various sandbox and production instance using Change sets, Force.com Migration tool (Ant based scripts) and Workbench.
- Written SOQL and SOSL queries in Apex.
- Worked extensively on Cross browser compatibility checks for all developments and involved in fixing software defects, track bugs, close open defects and validate functionality.
- Installed Salesforce AppExchange Apps, configured and maintained user security permissions in compliance with organizational needs
- Experience with developing a complete Case Management System using Lightning Components, Controllers, Helper Methods, and Style Sheets
- Experience in Integrating Salesforce with External services using both SOAP, REST Web Services.