- Farah Naqvi
I am certified Salesforce developer and Application Architect with 7 years of core working experience in Salesforce development and solution design.
My Salesforce Training Portfolio:
1. Platform Developer I
2. Salesforce Certified Administrator
3. Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
4. Salesforce Certified Experience Cloud Consultant
5. Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
6. Salesforce Sharing and Visibility Architect
7. Salesforce Certified Application Architect
8. Salesforce Certified Data Architect
Apart from certifications I have worked on various Salesforce products in both Salesforce Classic and Lightning environment, as listed below:
1. Salesforce Sales Cloud
2. Salesforce Lightning Communities
3. Salesforce Financial Service Cloud
4. Salesforce Pardot
5. Salesforce Service Cloud
Salesforce Developer Skills:
1. Apex (triggers, batch apex, queueable apex, scheduled apex)
2. Visualforce Pages
3. Lightning Aura Component
4. Lightning Web Component
5. Data loader expert
6. Integration expert(Rest API, Composite API, Pub/Sub API, Calling External Services via a flow etc).
7. Excellent dashboards
1. Excellent written, verbal English communication skills and presentation skills.
2. Good phone personality
3. Great at doing level of estimates for Salesforce projects.
- Ravi Chandra
- Ganesh Maripudi
This is Ganesh Maripudi .I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to express my interest in the Salesforce Developer position currently available at your organization. As a highly skilled and experienced Salesforce Developer . 10+ Years of IT experience that includes 6+ Years of Salesforce Developer (LWC , Apex Trigger,Visualforce, Steelbrick CPQ, Vlocity, Flows) and 4+ years of experience of Java Developer, I believe I possess the necessary qualifications and experience.
Following are my Certifications :
Salesforce Certified Administrator
Salesforce certified Platform Developer-1
Salesforce certified Platform Developer-2
Salesforce Certified Sales cloud.
Salesforce Certified Service cloud
Salesforce Certified Industries CPQ
Salesforce Certified Omnistudio developer
Contact @ (469) 294 1477
- Shubhangi Chinchansure
- Salesforce Developer
- Total 6+ years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM and Force.com platform with proficiency as a Developer and Administrator.
- Created Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters which improves performance.
- Knowledge of configuration and maintenance of security settings such as role hierarchies, profiles and permissions, setting login hour and IP ranges in compliance with organizational needs.
- Proficient in dealing with the functionalities related to the Service cloud, Sales Cloud, Community Cloud, Call center, Chatter & AppExchange applications.
- In-depth knowledge in Developing Apex code within Governor Limits.
- Experience in Data Loading using Import Data Wizard and Apex Data Loader.
- Experience in Salesforce.com Development using Force.com, Visualforce and Apex.
- Capable in developing client specific solutions using Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Controllers and Controller Extension, Components and Test Methods.
- Experience in creating Lightning Components using aura framework, creating Visualforce Pages.
- Prepared unit test cases using apex test classes and to fulfill the 75% of test cases for the development in Salesforce.
- Have explored Lightning Experience to check the impact of enabling Salesforce Lightning Experience in existing implemented Salesforce system.
- Proficient in creating custom objects, Role based page layouts, Workflow Rules and Approvals, Validation Rules, Custom Reports and data extraction to various formats.
- Worked on Salesforce Customization, Security Controls, creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Record Types, Page Layouts and Email Templates etc.
- Performed validation rules, work flows, e-mail services and approval process using customization and Apex.
- Experience in setting update data visibilities by configuring OWD, Criteria/Owner based Sharing rules and writing Apex managed sharing rules.
- Experience in building Salesforce1 applications for mobile devices using Salesforce Lightning Design System.
- Experience Working with CPQ to oversee design, estimating, citing, rebates, motivating force and recommendations on any gadgets.
- Experience using JIRA for issue tracking.
- Provided customers with best practice solutions as related to Salesforce CRM.
- Good exposure to RDBMS, SQL and PL/SQL, writing SQL scripts for efficient report generation.
- Great involvement in creating Lightning Apps, Lighting web Components (LWC) , Controllers and Events.
- Strong experience in deploying Salesforce components across various sandbox and production instance using Change sets, Force.com Migration tool (Ant based scripts) and Workbench.
- Written SOQL and SOSL queries in Apex.
- Worked extensively on Cross browser compatibility checks for all developments and involved in fixing software defects, track bugs, close open defects and validate functionality.
- Installed Salesforce AppExchange Apps, configured and maintained user security permissions in compliance with organizational needs
- Experience with developing a complete Case Management System using Lightning Components, Controllers, Helper Methods, and Style Sheets
- Experience in Integrating Salesforce with External services using both SOAP, REST Web Services.
- Nivethitha Lakshmiraj
Enthusiastic Salesforce Developer and Administrator eager to contribute to a dynamic organization in Salesforce customization, automation, and data management.
- Salesforce Development: Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components
- Salesforce Administration: User Management, Security, Workflow Rules, Reports and Dashboards
- Data Modeling and Management: Data Import/Export, Data Cleansing, Data Validation
- Integration: Salesforce Connect, REST/SOAP APIs, Data Loader
- Tools: Salesforce Developer Console, Workbench, Trailhead
- First name
This profile is now
Busy, on Project
- YILMAZ AKKILIC
- Salesforce Developer
I am a 2X Certified Salesforce Developer proven multitasker, independent worker, and team player, with a hands-on experience to develop an end-user-friendly automated application in Sales and Service Applications.
- Saikiran Jadav
I am a Salesforce developer with extensive experience and a strong understanding of customer relationship management. Capable of developing and explaining various data systems to a wide range of audiences. Fluent in English, with over seven years of experience in diverse contexts.
- Fatih Kaya
- Salesforce Developer
I am a dedicated and detail-oriented Salesforce Administrator with about two years of professional experience in Salesforce.
I have experience working with Sales Cloud, CPQ, Security, Process Builder, Flows, Validation Rules, Approval Process, Data
Import/Export, and Tableau.
I am a skilled researcher who is always self-motivated to learn and develop, seek to understand
project requirements fully, and able to identify opportunities in a given arena.
I demonstrated ability to work both independently and on a team. I am a supportive teammate and employee willing to go the extra mile to help others.
- Aysenur Ucar
- Salesforce Developer
A motivated 3X Certified Salesforce Developer with about 3 years of experience, Double Ranger at Trailhead, and experienced user of the Salesforce Platform. Always willing and adept at learning new technologies, skilled at carrying out whole lifecycle development, and able to create high-quality, inventive, and fully functional software that adheres to coding standards and technical design.
TalenTech Global Solutions Inc
- Govhar Ramazanova
I have experience you might see on my resume that I have been in the corporate world since 2008. I have around 8 years transferable and around 6 months Salesforce experience
In my previous job, I used some CRM tools such as LOGO and C1 , and it influenced me to change my career direction to salesforce.
When I transfer my position to Salesforce Administrator and started to IT training
I have worked in Real Estate and Banking Projects and got many technical experiences during IT training.
In my Banking project role, I have been working with Lighting Web Components, importing data using Workbench Data Import, creating Apex Triggers and Tests, and deploying using Change Sets. I have also developed secure Apex Classes and quick actions using Aura Components and set up Data and Security Access Models.
At Real Estate Project , I created custom objects, profiles, and roles based on the organization, configured custom fields, tabs, components, and reports, and performed LWC and SLDC for effective end-user actions. I have also worked with Data Loader to insert, update, and bulk data import/export from Salesforce.com objects and CSV files.
In addition to my technical skills, I have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented and collaborative environment. I am a responsible, self-motivated individual with a proactive approach to work. I have delivered consistent and professional work for every assignment, and I am always watching the future environment, the competitor, and customer probable activities carefully.
I have a BSc in Business Administration from Qafqaz University and hold Salesforce Administrator, Platform App Builder, and Platform Developer certificates.
I have very good relationship building experience and a smiley face.
Love to share my experience with my team members.
I am a self-motivator, with my humble success! To conclude I can be the best team member you will be hiring.
- Deepika Karunagaran
- Software Engineer 2
Having 5.6 year’s experience as a Salesforce Developer having knowledge in Configuring, customizing, and
Good knowledge on CRM processes like Sales, Customer Service and Customer Support, Business processes
and recommended solutions to improve their processes using salesforce.com.
Extensive experience in Agile Methodology of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Worked on all
phases of the project Business requirements, development, testing, Production support and experience in
Agile/SCRUM development environment.
Experience in Administration, Customization, and Implementation of Salesforce CRM and Salesforce
applications based on Apex Language and Force.com Platform.
Experience in moving Apps from lower sandboxes to production environments and addressing issues
related to functionality, integration, and deployment.
Hands on experience with Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Class, Batch Apex, Apex Test Methods, Apex
Web Service, and Visualforce pages, Visual force Components & Controllers.
Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different
levels of organization. Also created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the
Experience in writing SOQL and SOSL using Force.com Explorer, Developer Console and Force Workbench.
Experience in Lightning Flows and re-usable user interface components with the lightning component
Experience in developing various custom Lightning components(LWC) and reused it in various record pages.
Good working experience in Design and Development of User Interfaces Using Visual force, HTML, CSS,
Possesses strong interpersonal skills, the ability to interact with people at all levels, and strong
communication and presentation skills.