- Farah Naqvi
I am certified Salesforce developer and Application Architect with 7 years of core working experience in Salesforce development and solution design.
My Salesforce Training Portfolio:
1. Platform Developer I
2. Salesforce Certified Administrator
3. Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
4. Salesforce Certified Experience Cloud Consultant
5. Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
6. Salesforce Sharing and Visibility Architect
7. Salesforce Certified Application Architect
8. Salesforce Certified Data Architect
Apart from certifications I have worked on various Salesforce products in both Salesforce Classic and Lightning environment, as listed below:
1. Salesforce Sales Cloud
2. Salesforce Lightning Communities
3. Salesforce Financial Service Cloud
4. Salesforce Pardot
5. Salesforce Service Cloud
Salesforce Developer Skills:
1. Apex (triggers, batch apex, queueable apex, scheduled apex)
2. Visualforce Pages
3. Lightning Aura Component
4. Lightning Web Component
5. Data loader expert
6. Integration expert(Rest API, Composite API, Pub/Sub API, Calling External Services via a flow etc).
7. Excellent dashboards
1. Excellent written, verbal English communication skills and presentation skills.
2. Good phone personality
3. Great at doing level of estimates for Salesforce projects.
- Joseph A. Hare
Coastalforce Consulting, LLC
- David Telford
5x Certified Solution Consultant applying creative problem-solving to digital and non-digital challenges. 15+ years in SFDC and 25+ years in packaged software implementations (ERP, CRM, etc). My philosophy is to help companies engage technology to improve the work for the worker, through technical enablement, automation, and education. Making people more efficient raises them to their highest level of contribution, improves their work quality and job satisfaction, and helps drive a better work-life balance. It’s not about how to get more things done. It’s about how to get the right things done. The key is doing what is essential and rejecting anything that does not drive the desired outcomes.
- Swati Sinha
As a 2x Certified professional holding Salesforce Administrator and Platform Developer I certifications, along with numerous trailhead badges, I possess the technical acumen required to thrive in the Salesforce ecosystem. Although I haven’t yet had the opportunity to work directly in the Salesforce domain, I have actively pursued online courses and engaged in hands-on projects to gain practical experience. I have 3.5 years of experience as a Security Consultant Engineer at Cisco Systems where I have honed my skills in troubleshooting and problem-solving complex issues along with gaining valuable experience as a Technical Support Engineer. Enthusiastic about contributing my problem-solving expertise and technical support skills, I am seeking opportunities in roles such as Salesforce Admin, Developer, or Customer Support. I am a fast learner with a genuine passion for Salesforce, and I am confident in my ability to seamlessly transition into this exciting field.
- Anjum Daudi
- Ghanshyam Yadav
- Application Architect
Certified System and Application Architect, working in IBM USA.