- Farah Naqvi
I am certified Salesforce developer and Application Architect with 7 years of core working experience in Salesforce development and solution design.
My Salesforce Training Portfolio:
1. Platform Developer I
2. Salesforce Certified Administrator
3. Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
4. Salesforce Certified Experience Cloud Consultant
5. Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
6. Salesforce Sharing and Visibility Architect
7. Salesforce Certified Application Architect
8. Salesforce Certified Data Architect
Apart from certifications I have worked on various Salesforce products in both Salesforce Classic and Lightning environment, as listed below:
1. Salesforce Sales Cloud
2. Salesforce Lightning Communities
3. Salesforce Financial Service Cloud
4. Salesforce Pardot
5. Salesforce Service Cloud
Salesforce Developer Skills:
1. Apex (triggers, batch apex, queueable apex, scheduled apex)
2. Visualforce Pages
3. Lightning Aura Component
4. Lightning Web Component
5. Data loader expert
6. Integration expert(Rest API, Composite API, Pub/Sub API, Calling External Services via a flow etc).
7. Excellent dashboards
1. Excellent written, verbal English communication skills and presentation skills.
2. Good phone personality
3. Great at doing level of estimates for Salesforce projects.
- Joseph A. Hare
Coastalforce Consulting, LLC
- Melanie J Farves
- Salesforce Administrator
Air Force Veteran, now Army spouse. I am a certified Administrator working on my second certification (Platform App Builder). I have over 2 years experience as a Salesforce end user, and 7 months experience in a position that granted Administrative rights. While in that position as a Revenue Data Analyst, I took an interest in Salesforce and wanted to learn more to do my job to the fullest and deliver the best work that I could. I sought to become fluent in Salesforce and to become certified to start. After being denied growth for 6 months, I left to invest in myself, and became certified in 2 months. Now I journey down this path to gather certifications and build on as much experience as possible to land my dream job!
- Sandeep Kaur
I am a Salesforce Enthusiast with 7+ years of experience in implementing and optimizing Salesforce CRM solutions for businesses of all sizes across various industries. I am excited to connect with like-minded professionals in the Salesforce community and explore new opportunities to apply my expertise and drive impact for organizations looking to transform their business processes and enhance their customer experiences.
- Ghanshyam Yadav
- Application Architect
Certified System and Application Architect, working in IBM USA.
- Eileen Gentile
Specialties: Force, CaseTrakker, Health Cloud, CCMS, Eloqua, Salesforce.com, Oracle, Peoplesoft, Emarketing, Motivated self-starter; proven strong performer; ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel; team player; effective problem solving skills; ISO and SAP Certified; advanced computer skills including MS Office, VBA, IRI data.
Automation, Portals, Flows and Reporting/Dashboards
Eileen Gentile LLC
- Monica Melo
- Director Sales Operations/Salesforce Administrator
I am a results-driven Certified Salesforce Administrator and Sales Operations Lead with excellent relationship building skills and proven success collaborating with cross-functional and virtual teams. Self-motivated and proactive leader with over 16 years’ experience maintaining data integrity, identifying process gaps, breaking down silos, and successfully implementing strategic visions for improvement.